Are you all about creating awesome user (read: gamer) experiences? Do you get slightly provoked by ugly user interfaces when using applications? Would you like to take the user interface art to the next level?
Yes? Then we have a spot for you in our FPS-project!
There are few things more important to a game than the user interface. The challenge is always to make a beautiful, inspiring UI while also ensure that it is easy to use and understand for everyone. Seeing it come to life with detailed animations that you create in-engine, is something you love to do.
We are currently ramping up the team for our first high-profile, competitive FPS, and we want more team players to join us in our journey to build something new and unique.
You want in?
Your player profile
We believe you are a collaborative, creative creator who values an open and flat organization. At Fall Damage we believe that skills don't come in "x-years-of-experience" (although some is needed) and value potential. We care deeply about how we develop games, collaborate and improve continuously. So should you.
You have an eye for details as well as an understanding in how users act when using interfaces. You also posess a solid understanding of how to create 2D assets for user interfaces and/or similar art (and a portfolio that shows it)
- At least 2 years of experience creating 2D art for interfaces for software and apps
- At least 1 year of professional experience working in-engine with 2D art (we work in Unreal Engine)
- Experience of animating UI/Motion Graphics
- A continued interest in learning new tools and technologies
- Fluent in English (read / written)
- An eye for logotypes and branding
Ready to level up?
If you think that this position matches your personality and skills, we would love to hear from you! We ask that your application always include a link to your portfolio, since that will be crucial in the selection phase.
Furthermore, we really like to get to know YOU, so be yourself and tell us why you are into gaming and what you actually enjoy doing.
* Note: We currently don't offer to relocate talent on a global level at this point in our quest. We are a growing studio and the capacity is simply lacking, so we will primarily focus on talents already residing in Sweden. Of course, we hope to be able to offer broader relocation in a not to distant future.
Buzz: 2D Artist, 2D, UI, UX, Logotypes, Logos, FPS, Shooter, First-person-shooter, UE4, Game Development, Game Artist, Grafiker