Are you all about bringing game characters to life? Can you make them feel believable as if one could feel their backstory? Well great! Because it so happens that we want a collaborative and open-minded Senior Character Artist to join our team in Stockholm!
We are working on our first high-profile, competetive, FPS and believe that co-op is more important than individual performance. It's not all about yourself; what can you do to support the team? And what can the team do to help you? We offer a supportive environment where people can hone their game development skills while enjoying each others' company.
Sounds like a treat?
You'll be part of our Art team that will include 20 people of which 5 will be focusing mainly on character art. Your role in this? Well, creating awesome character assets of course, the style being "humanoids". You'll work in close collabortion with both team members as well as animators and as a senior artist we expect you to share knowledge, help with solving problems and coach others.
Our current hard surface/organic workflow:
- Marvelous Designer
- Substance Painter
Your player profile
You love the world of gaming, have a passion for art and the creation of characters for games. Furthermore, openess and inclusiveness is what we live by. Hopefully, you share our view.
- You have worked in the computer/video games industry for several years and you know well the trials and tribulations of getting a game out the door and into the eager hands of players
- Character art is home base for you
- A solid understanding of how to build art that is both high-performance and good-looking (preferably in Unreal)
- A good sense of character anatomy, and proportions
- Fluent in English (read/write)
- Previous exp with creating characters for AAA FPS's will be highly valued
- Your portfolio contains both realistic human characters and humanoids
Ready to level up?
We would love to hear from you! Besides applying with your LinkedIn profile or CV, we ask that you also include a link to your portfolio. Furthermore, we really like to get to know YOU, so be yourself and tell us why you are into gaming and what you actually enjoy doing.
* Note: We currently don't offer to relocate talent on a global level at this point in our quest. We are a growing studio and the capacity is simply lacking, so we will primarily focus on talents already residing in Sweden and EU citizens. Of course, we hope to be able to offer broader reloaction in a not to distant future.
Buzz: 3D Artist, Hard Surface Generalist, Props, Machines, Veicles, Interiors, FPS, Shooter, First-person-shooter, Game Design, Character, UE4, Game Development