Do you enjoy making all kinds of 3D-meshes? Do you like to fill a world with exciting props and machines? Do you feel that creating new models is more exiting than making dirt and grass-shaders in substance?
Yes? Then we’re already intrigued!
Our artists have full creative freedom within the scope and direction for the games we build. The job consists of all steps from early blockout to delivering the final asset that will meet quality and performance benchmarks.
We are currently ramping up the team for our first high-profile, competitive FPS, and we are looking for new exciting talent to add to our growing level-art team (current size: 5) of passionate artists.
You want in?
Your player profile
You love making worlds come to life and especially creating believable hard surface assets. Furthermore, we believe you are a collaborative, creative creator who values an open and flat organisation. At Fall Damage we believe that skills don't come in "x-years-of-experience" and value your potential. We care deeply about how we develop games, collaborate and improve continuously. So should you.
- A solid understanding of how to build 3D assets (and a portfolio that shows just that)
- Maya, Z-brush and Photoshop is home base
- At least 3 years of professional experience from a game studio
- A continued interest in learning new tools and technologies
- Fluent in English (read / written)
- Creation of 3D assets for a new fresh FPS
Ready to level up?
If you think that this position matches your personlity and skills, we would love to hear from you! We ask that your application always include a link to your portfolio, since that will be crucial in the selection phase.
Furthermore, we really like to get to know YOU, so be yourself and tell us why you are into gaming and what you actually enjoy doing.
* Note: We currently don't offer to relocate talent on a global level at this point in our quest. We are a growing studio and the capacity is simply lacking, so we will primarily focus on talents already residing in Sweden and EU citizens. Of course, we hope to be able to offer broader reloaction in a not to distant future.
Buzz: 3D Artist, Generalist Artist, Props, Machines, Veicles, Interiors, FPS, Shooter, First-person-shooter, Game Design, Character, UE4, Game Development, Grafiker