When you play a game, do you think about the mechanics behind the features? Do you think about how a feature or mechanic could have been improved if just only ... ? Then we're already curious about you!
As our shiny new Technical Designer you will work in-engine and script gameplay mechanics. You will work together with all departments to bring the game vision to completion, often serving as the bridge between Art and Code.
You take pride in the little details that leads to satisfying gameplay. Going above and beyond to give the game that extra layer of polish.
We are currently ramping up the team for our first high-profile FPS, and are looking for an experienced Tech Designer to join us in our journey ahead.
Your player profile
We believe that skills don't come in "x-years-of-experience" (but some is needed of course) and values the individual’s potential. We care deeply about how we develop games, collaborate and improve together.
- Effective communicator and listener
- Advanced Scripting knowledge, having worked with programming for at least 2 years
- Experience with some of the following languages: Unreal Blueprints, Lua, Python, C#, C++
- Fluent in English
- Having worked on at least one game in Unreal
Ready to level up? Come join our squad!
If you think that this position matches your background and skills, we would love to hear from you. We ask that your application always include relevant work samples or a link to your portfolio. Furthermore, we really like to get to know YOU, so be yourself and tell us why you are into gaming and what you actually enjoy doing.
* Note: We currently can't offer to relocate talent on a global level at this point in our quest. The capacity is simply lacking so we will primarily focus on talents already residing in Sweden on a temporary or permanent visa. This is something we, of course, hope to be able to offer in a not to distant future.
Buzz: FPS, Multiplayer, Developer, SW Engineer, C, C++, C#, Blueprints, UE4, Game Design