Do you love inspiring others and have them see what you see in their mind? Can you explain intricate design ideas in an easy and understandable way? If so, we're eager to hear from you.
As the Lead Designer for us, your main responsibility will be to lead the design team in their daily work as well as contributing with your own work, ideas and experience. You will be working closely with the game Producer.
We are currently ramping up the team for our first high-profile FPS, and we are looking for an experienced designer who is ready to not only create on their own but also want to mentor and inspire everyone on the design team.
You will be collaborating with all parts of the game team, ensuring everyone have the same view of what the game design is.
Your player profile
We believe that skills don't come in "x-years-of-experience" and values the individual’s potential. We care deeply about how we develop games, collaborate and improve continuously.
- Shipped at least one game as designer
- Fluent in English (reading and writing)
- Skilled in using tools such as Word, Excel or similar tools
- At least 3 years of game development experience
Ready to level up? Come join us!
If you think that this position matches your background and skills, we would love to hear from you. We ask that your application always include relevant work samples or a link to your portfolio. Furthermore, we really like to get to know YOU, so be yourself and tell us why you are into gaming and what you actually enjoy doing.
* Note: We currently can't offer to relocate talent on a global level at this point in our quest. The capacity is simply lacking so we will primarily focus on talents already residing in Sweden on a temporary or permanent visa. This is something we, of course, hope to be able to offer in a not to distant future.