Are you a programmer, who thinks that Fall Damage sounds like an interesting place to work at, but your skills & interests don't quite match up with any of the other job ads? This is the ad for you! Apply to get in touch with us.
We believe that team performance is more important than individual performance. It's not all about yourself; what can you do to help the team? And what can the team do to help you? Fall Damage offers a supportive environment where people can hone their game development skills while enjoying each others' company.
Your player profile:
We believe that skills don't come in "x-years-of-experience" and values the individual’s potential. We care deeply about how we develop games, collaborate and improve continuously.
- A minimum 2 years of professional game development experience
- Programming skills in at least one relevant language
- A continued interest in learning new tools and technologies
- Good collaboration and communication skills
- Fluent in English (read / written)
Above & Beyond
Perhaps you bring more than your programming skills to the table? Do you often ask yourself not just "how", but "why", in a constructive manner? Do you excel when collaborating tightly with non-programmers? Do you enjoy improving processes and automation? Are your homemade cheesecakes renowned in your neighbourhood? Let us know!
Ready to level up? Come join us!
Do you believe that this could be your next quest? Great, we would love to hear from you! We ask that your application always include relevant work samples or a link to your portfolio, GitHub or similar. Furthermore, we really like to get to know YOU, so just be yourself and tell us why you are into gaming and what you actually enjoy doing.
* Note: We currently can't offer to relocate talent on a global level at this point in our quest. The capacity is simply lacking so we will primarily focus on talents already residing in Sweden on a temporary or permanent visa. This is something we, of course, hope to be able to offer in a not to distant future.
Buzz: Game Developer, Software Engineer, Programmer, Backend Developer, Game Engine, Player Behaviour, UX, UI, C++, Unreal Enginge, UE4, Unity, VFX, FPS, First Person Shooter, Multiplayer